« January 2015 |
| March 2015 »
- 1/30/2015 The minutes from the January CSC Meeting are posted online.
- 1/27/15 The LINKcat Online Payment Webinar is available to watch online. You will need to view this using Internet Explorer.
- 1/23/15 We are hosting a combined Circulation/Reports User Group at the Verona Public Library on February 25th. We are also going to be offering Crystal Reports and Excel Training sessions. Please register for one (or all) of these sessions online.
- 1/22/15 1,319 bibliographic records with no items attached (that were created before 10/1/14) were deleted from the database.
- 1/22/15 25,716 items and 1,740 bibliographic records (with only withdrawn items attached) were deleted in the monthly batch deletion of withdrawn items.
- 1/22/15 6,933 bibliographic records were added and/or updated in the database between 12/19/14 and 1/21/15.
- 1/13/15 The registration for the Koha E-Commerce Webinar is now open. You may register online here.
- 1/9/15 The monthly LINKcat.info and LINKcat Mobile reports are posted.
- 1/5/14 The December monthly reports for Koha are posted online.
Koha Known Problems--Recently Added & Updated:
- 2/2/2015 UPDATE. Liblime has developed a patch to fix this problem and it has been applied to the Sandbox. Early testing shows that the bug is fixed. 1/26/2015. Library in Account and Account History screens change following Check In. When Overdue items are checked in at a location other than the Check Out library, the library codes changes to reflect the Check In library. This action does not affect any manual charges entered in a patron's record. Current policy allows libraries receiving payments for overdue charges to retain those payments so libraries will not see a change in their current workflow. This will affect the initial plan for disbursing overdue fines paid with LINKcat online payments. This has been submitted this as an urgent bug fix to LibLime. (SCLS Support ticket #2309)
- 1/23/2015 Resolved. Intermittent Internal Server Error messages while receiving in Serials. Library staff are experiencing problems with Internal Server Error messages while receiving magazine issues in Periodicals. This has been reported to Liblime. (9/24/13) (SCLS Support Ticket 46011)