« June 2015 |
| August 2015 »
- 6/22/15 A new section has been added to the Linking Manual, Digitized Local Materials Bibliographic Short Entry. See the LINK 2.0 Koha blog post for more details.
- 6/19/15 The LibLime Koha 4.18.13 upgrade of June 17.2015 was reverted due to bugs. Please read the 4.18.13 Release Notes for details on the upgrade. The upgrade includes several bug fixes and one development project and will be rescheduled at a later date.
- 6/18/15 13,414 items and 1,211 bibliographic records (with only withdrawn items attached) were deleted in the monthly batch deletion of withdrawn items.
- 6/18/15 4,512 bibliographic records were added and/or updated in the database between 5/29/15 and 6/17/15.
- 6/15/15 New Item Type "Equipment". Please read the blog post for more details.
- 6/2/15 Registration for the Circulation Items with Problem Statuses and Item Maintenance Reports Workshops at MCF on July 29th is open. Please register online.
- 6/2/15 LINKcat will be converted to HTTPS on Wednesday, June 3 by 9 am. See the LINK 2.0 Koha blog post for more information.
- 6/2/15 The monthly LINKcat.info and LINKcat Mobile reports are posted.
- 6/2/15 The monthly Koha reports for May are now available online.
Koha Known Problems--Recently Added & Updated:
- 6/16/2015. Update. Clicking on some Author and Subject links in the staff client causes the browser to hang and may cause an Unresponsive Script error. The Author and Subject links in the LINKcat PAC are working correctly. 4/17/2015 Author and Subject links in bib records do not always work: There are some problems with the linking of bibliographic records to authority records, so clicking on Author/Subject links from the bib record does not always return the complete set of search results. This problem has been reported to LibLime. You can still search for specific authors and subjects using the search box. (SCLS Support Ticket 2929)
- 6/16/2015 New. Time lag between placing a hold and having it trapped. Libraries have found that when they place a hold and immediately check the item in to trap it for the hold, the item is not trapped. They have to wait a few minutes, check it in again and then the item is trapped. Problems only started occurring after 3/4/2015 4.18.09 point upgrade. This has been reported to LibLime. (5/6/2015) (SCLS Support ticket 3033)
- 6/15/2015 New. Scrolling problems with LINKcat Mobile app for Android. Sometimes users get "stuck" when trying to scroll through a long list. This issue has been reported to LibraryThing. (6/15/15) (SCLS Support Ticket 3189)
- 6/09/2015 FIXED in Firefox 38.05 upgrade. 5/24/2012Circulation/Fines Printing Pay Fines or Account screens may crash Firefox: If you are trying to print a patron's Pay Fines screen or Account screen using the Firefox Print option, you may crash Firefox. [workaround posted in Circ Man Section VII p. 4] (5/24/12) (SCLS Support Ticket 590 / 4.10 ) [BUG]