« October 2017 |
| December 2017 »
News (in case you missed it!)
- 10/30/17 1,535 bibliographic records with no items attached (that were created before 7/1/17) were deleted from the database.
- 10/30/17 52,588 items and 6,562 bibliographic records (with only withdrawn items attached) were deleted in the monthly batch deletion of withdrawn items.
- 10/17/17 The LINKcat PAC and the Koha staff client will be down overnight starting at 9:30 pm on Wednesday, October 18 for a re-index. See the status wiki for more details.
- 10/17/17 The moratorium on changes to existing bib records is over. Madison staff are now cataloging as usual.
- 10/13/17 The Serials 2018 Memo and a recording of the Serials Clones Webinar is available online.
- 10/13/17 See the LINK 2.0 Koha blog post for information about the full cataloging moratorium this weekend, October 14 and 15.
- 10/11/17 See the LINK 2.0 blog post for information on cataloging policy changes related to vinyl records.
- 10/11/17 The Cloned Serials Title Policy has been officially discontinued by the ILS Committee. The annual and mid-year serials clones procedures will continue to be followed.
- 10/11/17 Two Collection Codes have been added to Koha: BKJFIBI and BKJNFBI. See the LINK 2.0 Koha blog post for more details.
- 10/2/17 The monthly Koha reports for September 2017 can be found online.
- 10/2/17 The monthly LINKcat.info and LINKcat Mobile reports for September are posted.
- 10/1/17 The minutes from the September PAC meeting are available online.
- 9/29/17 See the LINK 2.0 Koha blog post for information about the moratorium on changes to existing bibliographic records.
- 9/26/17 The monthly LINKcat.info and LINKcat Mobile reports for August are posted.
- 9/20/17 The minutes from the September CSC meeting are available online.
- 9/20/17 The minutes from the September CMC meeting are available online.
- 9/1/2017 The monthly Koha reports for August 2017 can be found online.