As per the recommendation from the Circulation Services Subcommittee and the approval of the ILS Committee, Terms of Agreement have been added to the LINKcat Online Payment "Payment Options" page. This has been done in order to provide the patron with more information about the use of this service, and also to emphasize that they must pay their balance in full in order to use this payment option.
The Terms of Agreement are as follows:
- I understand that all payments (sales) made using the LINKcat online payment portal are for the full balance owed (no partial payments) and are final.
- Any refunds or credits must be requested from the library that received the online payment.
- Any refunds or credits will not be credited back to the card.
- Refund eligibility for lost and paid items is determined by the owning library.
- The name of the vendor on your credit card statement will be “South Central Library System”.
If you AGREE to these Terms and wish to proceed, click the “Pay full amount with Credit/Debit card” hyperlink.
If you DO NOT AGREE to these Terms, click the Exit button and talk to your library staff about an alternate payment method.
<The text on the payment button has been changed to read "Pay full amount with Credit/Debit card".>
The Online Payments document is also being updated to contain the new Terms of Agreement and a new screen shot.