Rio Community Library will officially join the LINKcat libraries on Monday, June 21, 2021. They have been working hard to get ready while getting ready for and starting their Summer Library programming and also coordinating the Summer Lunch Program at the library.
News (in case you missed it!)
- 6/29/2021 Registration is open for the Acquisitions II: Ordering, Invoicing, Receiving, Credit Memos Webinar on August 10, 2021, from 1-3 pm. Register online.
- 6/17/2021 Rio Community Library goes LIVE in LINKcat on Monday, 6/21/2021.
- 6/16/2021 3,304 bibliographic records were newly cataloged and/or updated in the database between 5/27/2021 and 6/15/2021.
- 6/16/2021 11,004 items and 1,213 bibliographic records (with only withdrawn items attached) were deleted in the monthly batch deletion of withdrawn items.
- 6/15/2021 The minutes from the June 2, 2021, IC Meeting and June ILS Report are available online.
- 6/15/2021 The Circulation Overview Webinar was recorded during a live session on 5/17/2021. The webinar has been edited and is posted on the ILS Support / Training / Training listed by Module /Circulation Training and Certification webpage.
- 6/2/2021 The monthly Bibliovation reports for May 2021 can be found online
- 6/2/2021 The following codes were deleted from Bibliovation: Collection Code: PBJNFBI (PICTURE BOOKS JU NFIC BILINGUAL) and Locations: AV1F (AUDIOVISUAL, 1ST FLOOR), GR2F (GREEN READS COLLECTION, 2ND FLOOR). See the minutes from the June ILS Committee meeting.
- 6/1/2021 The monthly LINKcat.info and LINKcat Mobile reports for May are posted.
- 6/1/2021 The new LINKcat Mobile app is now available for both staff and patrons. For more details, see the LINKcat Mobile FAQ for staff. For questions about how to use the app, see LINKcat Help.
- 6/1/2021 Optical scanner required to read digital patron barcodes. See the LINKcat News blog post for information.