In order to re-queue a patron's hold for the following situations,
- Item in Transit to fill hold
- Staff pulls an item out of a delivery bin that is in poor shape or is missing a part and cannot fill the patron's hold.
- Item Waiting on hold shelf.
- Staff and patron can't find item on hold shelf or item is discovered to be defective before checkout.
- Item on hold shelf, patron requests a different pickup location
- Patron has an Unexpired hold on your hold shelf that they would like to be sent to a different pickup location.
More information and detailed instructions for each situation are located in the Circulation Manual, Section VIII Problem Statuses and Workflows, Part K How to Re-queue a Patron's Hold and in Section IX Placing and Managing Holds, Part G Other Holds Procedures.
The Problem Item form has been updated to reflect this change in the workflow. See this page for both the full and half-sheet forms